My most popular posts seem to be on the implementation of the Interactive Notebook strategy. I decided to create this page to arrange them in the most logical order. You can also visit my teacher resource page on Interactive Notebooks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is best for an interactive notebook – binder, spiral, or composition notebook?
- How do I put handouts in – glue or tape?
- How do you format pages for a composition notebook?
- What types of assignments do students do in their notebooks?
- Do you number the pages? How do you keep everyone on the same page?
- How do you keep things organized?
Interactive Notebooks Assignments (Teachers)
- Teacher-side Assignment Ideas
- Readers Theater as Notes
- Maps in Interactive Notebooks
- How do you set up interactive notebooks with your students?
- What assignments do you start off with?
Interactive Notebook Assignments (Students)
- Title Pages for Units (new!)
- Illustrated Outlines/Concept Maps
- Sensory Figures
- Sensory Figures, Part II
- Comic Strips/Story Boards